Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Goals


I always make New Year goals. Sometimes they are simple and I reach it or cross it off my list. Sometimes they are are hard and I just never accomplish it. This year goals will be a challenge but I am hoping that on December 31 I can say I accomplished them! 

My goals for 2015...


This year I plan to stop the negative self talk. 
I don't know about you but I am my worst enemy. I constantly compare myself to others and put myself down. This year I am stopping that! I want my mind to have positive thoughts. I think this will be hard. For the past few days when I start negative talk I try to think something positive about myself. I am hoping that my friends will help me with this and give me reminders.


This year I plan to join this club and sign the barre.


I want to read 12 books or more if I can!

And my last goal for the year
spend every moment I can with theses precious girls.

I'm linking up for some show and tell! So exciting,  I mean who doesn't love a good show and tel?!

Do you make New Year's goals? I would love to hear what you are planning to do this year! 
xoxo

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe