Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Style Me Sweaty



Last Thursday my Pure Barre studio had a special event called Style Me Sweaty.  It included a  special class followed by fashion show featuring Pure Barre clothes and Lululemon clothes. 

Flavia taught the full class.


A couple of weeks ago Flavia, owner of Pure Barre Asheville, asked me to be a model in the fashion show. This was totally out of my comfort zone. (I really don't like to be the center of attention in large groups and especially in my workout clothes!) But I felt honored that Flavia would ask me so I decided to do it. 


I was nervous before walking out. I wasn't sure what I should do. I think I might have turned and twirled a little too much on the red carpet/runway but it was a blast! As I walked out the music was loud and it was blasting the song "I'm Too Sexy". (The song choice totally cracked me up!) The audience was very encouraging which totally helped this girl make it through it! 

My outfit was so cute and comfy. The Lululemon staff did a great job picking out the outfits for the evening. My top was from Lululemon and my pants were from Pure Barre. I loved the pants.  I plan to purchase a pair of them when I hit 150 classes! 
All the lovely models

Flavia, Lindsay, and me
I absolutely adore these ladies! They are always so supportive and encouraging!

My sweet friend Emily came to the class and stayed for the fashion show. I am so thankful for sweet friends! It was nice seeing her while I was walking on the catwalk! Thanks Emily - you helped calm me down.



The Style me Sweaty was a fun night and I can now say I was a fashion show model for a brief moment in my life! I want to say thank you to the Pure Barre staff and Lululemon staff for putting together such a fun event and thank you for making this girl feel so comfortable and encouraged!

I know I say this all the time but I would love to "meet you at the barre!"

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe