Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The past four years...

 


I am still Aunt Moe to now 11 year olds! 

Recently I was visiting Hadley and Harper and they told me they would look at this blog. Hadley said she would like me to start blogging again. I thought about it and decided to start documenting my memories once again as Aunt Moe, Ms. Chambers, and Mary Moe.

A little break down of the past four years...
  • countless trips to visit the girls
  • visited Boone to watch Appalachian State football games
  • a few trips to the beach 
  • taught 1st grade
  • became a Godmother to my Godson Owen
  • moved back to Kindergarten
  • Covid
  • taught remote Kindergarten - 2nd grade 
  • traveled to Disney World for a week 
  • spent time in Port St Joe, Florida 
I am four years older and feel like not much has changed in the last four years except I am four years older! Can't wait to share some fun memories with you! 

xoxo,
Aunt Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe