Sunday, January 30, 2022

Appalachian State Homecoming 2021

 


On a cold October weekend we traveled to Boone for Appalachian State's Homecoming. A few years ago we started going to some App ballgames. The kids love the game, the cheerleaders, and the band. In 2020 we weren't able to go to the games. So this was our first game to attend in two years! 


They recently completed a renovation on the stadium and added a new north end. 


GO MOUNTAINEERS!!


Future Mountaineers! 


One of the girls on the dance team is friends with my assistant. So the girls loved getting to meet her and take a picture! 


College Roommates...26 years later! 


We had a good weekend even in the rain and cold. Boone has a special place in my heart and I love any chance to go! I am hoping that one of the girls (or both) go to App one day! 

xoxo,
Aunt Moe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe