Sunday, January 27, 2013

Names

Names I am called - Melissa, Miss Chambers, Mel, Mary, and Moe. 

One of my favorite names to be called is Aunt Moe. I guess because it is coming from the sweetest voices ever. Those of my sweet Hadley and Harper. 

Beach 2012
 
You see, Hadley and Harper are my faux nieces.  They are my best friend's children. I don't have children of my own so I just claim them as my family.  I love talking about them, shopping for them, and being with them. All the time. I mean just look at those sweet faces! And to make them even more special to me is that we have the same birthday! I think its very neat to share the day with these cuties!
 
This blog will be about my time with the twins, my obsessions with Lilly Pulitzer, and maybe some other fun stuff along the way.
 
 
 

 Until next time.
xoxo, aunt moe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe