Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Running to be a Princess

Disney November 2012

A few months ago I went to Disney World with some friends.  While we were there I learned about the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  I decided then and there I wanted to run that race! Problem is, I am not a runner! Never really wanted to be either. I just want to wear a tutu and act like a Disney Princess. (I am pretty sure I am meant to be Cinderella when I grow up!)

Well I have decided to start training for this 13.1 miles now. That gives me 13 months to learn to be a runner. I am planning on blogging about my journey to help me stay on track towards my goal. So I am putting on my running shoes and running 3 days a week. 

My results for today


I did download an app to help me with this training. Here's hoping I can do it! Baby steps.

xoxo, aunt moe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe