Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 13

After being sick last week I was looking forward to a better week!

 Day 92
I went back to Pure Barre and took Lindsay's class. I am officially making Lindsay my BBFF (Barre Best Friend Forever!)

 Day 93
I made it to 50 classes at Pure Barre. So I rewarded myself with some new workout pants. 

 Day 94
Dress down day at work

 Day 95
It was prom day for one of my former students and I helped her get ready! You can read about it here.

 Day 96
Planning out my week in my Erin Condren life planner makes me so happy!

 Day 97
This was the sign outside my gym. It was also the first time I had been inside my gym in 77 days! I might think that was bad if I hadn't been working out at Pure Barre. I am trying to add more cardio back into my workout routine.

Day 98
It's tough being a teacher's kid. My co-worker's daughter couldn't make it through our math workshop afterschool. Bless her heart!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe