Friday, October 3, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 39




Day 267
Happy New Shoes!
When I get new shoes or when a kid at school gets new shoes I always sing to them. You would think that the older kids would hate it but they always show me their new shoes. I think they secretly love my happy new shoes song! 
 
Day 268 
A classroom selfie. 

Day 269
Kid Art. I think this kid art is so cool. Each kid in my school drew a selfie. It makes me smile every morning when I walk by this wall! 

Day 270
Does anyone else get excited about new skincare? I do. I am looking forward to trying this. I am hoping it helps my sensitive skin.

Day 271
I carried a watermelon.
This is one of my favorite movies ever! 

Day 272
Celebrating Emily...the bride to be! I work with Emily at Lilly and we had a "Mean Girls" themed shower. Emily is getting married next week!


Day 273
I finally ordered my new Erin Condren Life Planner for next year. I can't wait for it to get here.


I hope you have a great week! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe