Thursday, October 16, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 41

O
Day 281
I ordered these cute ears off  Etsy and I can't wait to wear them when we go to Disney in a few weeks!

Day 282
I am so excited to start building my collection of Alex and Ani bracelets. I would like another X and O. You know for xoxo, aunt moe! So if you want to buy me a gift an Alex and Ani bracelet would be fabulous! ;)

Day 283
Fall Festival photo booth at my school!

Day 284
My friend Alex had a wedding to go to Saturday night so she dropped the Lilly store before it began.

Day 285
I'm so excited! My friend Michele and I are going to visit our friend Katelyn in New York City! I can't wait. 

Day 286
I used this picture for the day because it was my last day as a classroom teacher. I made the decision in early September to go part time. I'm taking a risk, stepping out on faith, and I couldn't be happier. 

Day 287
Rainy day shoes. 

Thanks for dropping by! See you next week! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe