Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 46

 Day 316 
New bling for the holidays! 
I no longer sell Silpada jewelry but I still love it. I purchased these earrings from my friend Traci. You can find them here.

 Day 317
I really hate not understanding computer talk. I was just trying to download my Disney pictures. Thankfully my brother was there to help me out! 

 Day 318
Three of my favorite things - Christmas, Lilly, and Disney!

 Day 319
Have I ever told you how much I love Pure Barre?

 Day 320
The weather outside looks frightful but no snow! If it's going to be this cold it should snow!

 Day 321
Emily is hard at work on some exciting things happening at Palm Village Asheville!

Day 322
No school = a no make-up selfie and an early morning Barre class. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe