Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life Lately

Here is my life lately...

 I took my 150th barre class! I only have 100 more before I get to sign the 250 barre! 
Right now I am in the middle of this crazy March Madness challenge! I am hoping to reach 250 by July. 



Apparently I have a thing about posing with cardboard cut outs. This was at dinner one night.
 
 And in New York I posed with a wall picture.

 I visited the Biltmore House with my mom and some of her friends!

My dear, sweet, precious, and beautiful friend Cynthia retired from the school. She has been an amazing friend to me and I will miss seeing her everyday. 

I had to say goodbye to another amazing co worker at Lilly. My friend Emily gets me. She understands my crazy obsession with Disney and Instagram. But she is off to bigger and better things in her life! Best of luck to my soul friend/sister! 



I love my Lilly Dream Job! My team, my boss, and the clothes are pretty fabulous! 

In this picture I was trying on a new popover! I fell in love and I'm waiting for it to fall in love with me! 

I had to include this picture of sweet Harper. March has been crazy ans I haven't been able to travel to see the girls. I'm hoping we have a visit soon! 

And just for fun...


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe