Wednesday, March 25, 2015

weekend fun


I had such a fun weekend! We celebrated Lunch at Lilly on Saturday at Palm Village Asheville! It was my first time working Lunch at Lilly and I was extremely excited to be a part of the Palm Village team. Lunch at Lilly has always been one of my favorite days at Lilly over the past 4 years and this year did not disappoint! 

A few days before the event Lilly Pulitzer posted a little history about Lunch at Lilly. 


It began as a shopping event with a prize Lunch with Lilly (the actual Lilly Pulitzer!). Today we carry on the tradition in a new way and plan to make you feel as good as a luncheon with Ms. Pulitzer herself! How? With Presents!

Hold on to your shifts!
We served the most adorable shift cookies with our lunch! 

My sweet and wonderful co-workers, Jamie and Alex. 

While I was working at Lilly, Jennifer sent me this picture of Harper at her first soccer game. That is the face of pure joy! 

On Sunday, my parents and I headed down to visit the girls and family for a quick trip. I took the girls the first of their Spring Lilly.  I think they liked it!


On Monday I took the girls out for a girl's day! They got to skip school and we had a fun day together.


Our first stop was the new Lilly store that opened in their hometown. This store has a Lilly jeep and we couldn't resist taking a picture in front of it. Hadley would love to have her own Lilly jeep.


The girls got to pick out a few dresses to try on. They loved getting to pick out dresses and play dress up. 




After our visit to the Lilly store we headed to get an orangeade. Every time I visit I have to go get one.

When we went in the store was offering free manicures for customers. The girls were excited to get there nails painted! 





I love these girls so much and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to spend time with them. I look forward to more girls days in the future. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe