Friday, April 17, 2015

American Girl 5th Birthday party

Happy Girls!
Last Friday Hadley and Harper celebrated their 5th birthday with a party at the American Girl store in Charlotte. They got to have lunch with their Bitty Babies and friends and several adults! The girls really like playing with their babies so this seemed to be a perfect fit for a party. The birthday girls were beyond excited about the party!

 Hadley, Harper, and Mckinley.
Don't they look excited to be taking a picture? Bless them...I took way too many pictures!

 Their friends and dolls ready to party!









Mary Morgan and Mckinley playing the telephone game.
 (These are Hadley and Harper's cousins)
This picture is a little out of focus and blurry but still a sweet picture of the sisters.

Harper was clearly excited about her party!
Hadley posing for the millionth picture that day!
Bitty was happy to be part of the celebrating! 

What party is not complete without cake!



Myles was a good sport to put up with all this girly girl activity.
 
Sweet girls and sweet friends

Jennifer, LouAnn (The girl's grandmother), and Hadley and Harper. 

I wanted a picture of the girls and me but Harper was not wanting to pose anymore and Hadley looks like she is over it too. Oh well. I will try again next time! 

Right before bed matching with their babies!

I am so thankful that I got to celebrate another birthday party with the twins. I am going back to visit for our actual birthday! I still can't believe that they are turning 5!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Birthday girl seems to be quite happy and excited. My sister is planning a bridal shower for her best friend at one of the lovely San Francisco venues next month. Also gifted her fabulous spa and saloon package to pamper her. Hope the bride to be looks stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe