Monday, April 6, 2015

a walk down memory lane - twins turn one!

April is birthday month! It's my birthday and the twins birthday! This Friday we will be celebrating the girls 5th birthday with a party at the American Girl store! I thought it would be fun to walk down memory lane and look at the girls birthday parties!

Their first birthday party had a Peter Rabbit theme. Jennifer always has a theme and puts a lot of time and effort into planning.
Sweet girls!


They each got a small cake for the typical smashing and eating of baby's first sugar! 
It didn't take them long to figure out what to do.

Just some of the small details put into the party.

Happy girls and their mom.

These are the only pictures I have with the girls from that day.
Hadley seems to be happy and Harper...
was singing "It's my party and I will cry if I want to!"

This party was a lot of fun and such a special day!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe