Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May

How I spent the month of May...



It was an exciting time at Palm Village Asheville. Our director of stores, Eleanor, got married! 

We made sure Lilly Pulitzer was represented!

Mr and Mrs Nelson

It was a magical and fun night. 

My mom was my plus one. It was also Mother's Day weekend. So it was nice to spend that time with her. 

Jennifer had some professional pictures made of the girls. They were just too cute!

The girls came to visit for a weekend. We went to eat at one of my favorites, Wayside. The girls loved it too.
We visited the new outlets in Asheville on a rainy Saturday.
And we goofed off in Target...
At Lilly we got ready for our Splash into Summer weekend. I had to buy this dress immediately. It is so comfy and I think adorable.
I took Pure Barre a few times this month.
I got this graduation invitation in the mail from a former student. I love getting invitations from kids I taught. It makes me happy to think they haven't forgotten me!

We had family pictures at church


Mom and I took a quick trip to this place.
Spa days are a favorite! 

These cuties graduated pre-school.


May was busy and fun! June looks like it will be just as busy. We have a graduation, gender reveal party, and another wedding to attend! 

xoxo



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe