Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June

June was full of celebrations! Graduations, donuts, babies, friends, and weddings. 

At the beginning of June my cousin, Lyndsay, graduated from high school in Virgina. Several members of my family made the seven hour trip to celebrate this milestone.


June 5th happened to be national donut day. So I did some research and found a Duck Donuts in Charlottesville, VA. I love a Duck Donut. 

My cousin, Tanya, made this to display at Lyndsay's graduation party.  It's a picture of Lyndsay's first day of school as a kindergartener and her last day of school as a senior. I thought this was such a neat idea! And I will admit...I cried just a little bit when I saw this. 

The graduate!

We love our sweet Lyndsay Lou! 

The next weekend we had my cousin Lauren's gender reveal. I wore pink because I was hoping for a girl!

And guess what? I was right! Lauren is having a girl! 


I'm a big fan of traditions. My school friends always plan a trip to the Grove Park Spa to celebrate the end of the school year. This year we just celebrated our friendship. (I didn't have an end of the school year to celebrate!) I hope no matter where life takes us that we will always find a way to celebrate our friendship with each other! I love these girls so much! 

And soon we will be celebrating a new baby for my friend Kelly! I can't wait to have a new little one to love! 

I also celebrated my one year anniversary at Palm Village! I love my Lilly dream job! 

Another fun celebration was the wedding of my friend Brooke! I did my student teaching with Brooke's mom. I love that I still have a special friendship with these girls! 


The beautiful bride! 

Father's Day was the next day and to celebrate I think I broke my toe on my maxi dress! I don't have a picture of my dad and me because of this...

You can thank me later for sharing a picture of my toe! Ha! 

At the end of the month I made a short trip to pinehurst! I love any time I get to spend with my favorite girls! 
And my favorite dog! 


xoxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe