Sunday, November 15, 2015

a sunny state of mind


Last Sunday I flew down to Palm Beach for a trip with my Palm Village co-workers. I was beyond excited to have this opportunity to visit Palm Beach and learn more about the Lilly Pulitzer brand. 
The first night we stayed at The Colony in Palm Beach. The rooms were super girly and just so adorable.


We were close to the beach so we took a walk down to the beach to put our toes in the water. It was so warm. I couldn't get over how warm the water was and that it was November! 
After a stroll on the beach we headed back to the Colony and freshened up for drinks and dinner at the Breakers. It was a long walk but we got to see some beautiful homes and buildings. We all had blisters on our feet when we made it to the Breakers!

We stopped to take some pictures. If you are on snapchat you can get some really cute Lilly Pulitzer filters. I am not on snapchat but Alex is so we got to use them!
 Alex, me, Eleanor, and Lesa


My pretty pink drink and Alex! 

It was dark but I tried to get a picture of the beach. It was a site I hope to remember. 

When we walked back up to our room our beds were turned down with a chocolate at the pillow! 

On Monday morning we woke up bright and early and headed out for a bike ride. This had to be one of my favorite activities. We were able to see the island and got a great workout too! 
 We saw some pretty flowers and trees.

 Flagler Museum

This tree was so neat. It looked like a sea creature. It was very cool.


The bike ride was one of those memories that I will always think back on as a happy time. I really enjoyed this activity. I know when it is cold and dreary I will think back to the bike ride and it will make me smile!

We had to check out of our hotel and head to another hotel for the rest of our trip. But we looked around Worth Ave. first!   

We visited the Lilly store C.Orrico and I picked up some cute souvenirs for Hadley and Harper!

The next morning we woke up early and headed to the Lilly Pulitzer studio in Palm Beach! 

So pretty! 

Alex (the assistant manager at the Asheville store), me, and Luana (the manager at our Mandeville, LA store)


I wish I could share more of the trip but the rest is a surprise! So this is it! I will tell you that I learned so much and I am so excited for what my future holds with this bright and fun company!

It was great to see Palm Beach and experience it. Palm Beach is the birthplace of the Lilly Pulitzer brand. I feel like I understand the brand just a little bit more!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe