Sunday, December 6, 2015

November

November was a fast and fun month!


Jennifer sent me this picture of my Harper! She wrote this sentence all by herself. I love how the girls are learning and growing in their reading and writing.

I visited the girls at the beginning of the month. They were out of school for two days for a fall break and I went down to stay with them while Jennifer worked. We spent a few days just hanging out and snuggling! 

Since Jennifer was working I had to get the girls ready. I must tell you that doing hair is not my thing. I pulled the girls hair into ponytails. They wanted a headband so I picked the big bows.  I think its adorable! But I think it might not have been the best choice for the outfits they had on! 


We had to shoot a short video for the Biltmore Village Facebook page to promote the Lilly store. The theme was the 12 days of Christmas. We had the ninth day...On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine Lilly vests! Alex was the brave soul to make the video. 

Lilly Pulitzer's birthday is November 10th. Of course we throw a big party at Palm Village and we like to give away gifts to celebrate! 
It was a fun day! 


The next day I left for Palm Beach to go on a buying trip for Summer 2016. I got to buy for the store in Augusta! 

I wrote about it here.
I had a great time exploring Palm Beach. 

Christmas comes early in the retail world!

I love sending fun gifts to the girls!

I finally had some time off to go and visit with baby Piper. She is just so sweet!
I wanted to stay and just snuggle with her all day long! 

The girls had a Thanksgiving party and made pilgrim hats! The cutest pilgrims ever!

This Thanksgiving was different. Jennifer and her family came to the mountains! They came up for a small vacation and to ride the Polar Express. I was just so happy to spend a holiday with my friends who have become family!
I am thankful for my 19 year friendship with this gal! 

If you know me, you know that I am not an animal lover. But I do love this dog! Winston is Jennifer's dog. I had to take a picture of Winnie while he was sitting on my lap! 

Of course most of Thanksgiving day was spent just hanging out and spending time with everyone. 

The next day I had to work (it was colorful Friday!) and the crew went over to Bryson City to ride the Polar Express! Mom and I met them later on. 

I didn't get to see the girls on the day they headed back home but Jennifer sent me this picture from the tree farm. They stopped at Boyd's tree farm to pick out the most perfect Christmas tree. 


I am thankful that I got to spend a lot of time with the girls in November. They certainly make life fun! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe