Monday, May 9, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 16

Week 16 was a big week! It was my Grand Opening celebration and birthday week! 

day 104
Eleanor and Kat came to visit and help get the store ready for grand opening! Kat is our contact at Lilly corporate. She was very helpful and supportive throughout our opening. 

Day 105
Cheers to Grand Opening day! 
I had the best grand opening day! I'm still smiling! 

Day106
Face timing with Hadley and Harper is always fun! They are my favorite face timers!

Day 108
 Last day as five year olds! 
They are officially big kids. They are almost finished with Kindergarten and have toothless smiles. They are still the sweetest kids and are always up for snuggling! They still get excited that Aunt Moe is coming to visit! I know that will change soon so I am taking it all in. 

day 109
 Birthday girls! 
I am 39 years old and the twins are 6! 

day 110
I went on a field trip with my favorite kinders! 


xoxo, 
Aunt Moe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe