Tuesday, May 17, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 17, 18, and 19


I have missed a lot of days. So hang on - I am sharing three weeks worth of pictures now! 

day 112
One week later and I was still celebrating my grand opening!

day 113
And I was still celebrating my birthday!

day 114
The cutest dog came to the Lilly store. I fell in love with this dog! He was so cute.


day 116
I was just enjoying my new outdoor furniture and a homemade orangeade. 

day 121
 Working hard equals fun rewards! My staff worked so hard for the first six weeks so I felt like we needed to have a staff meeting with pedicures! 

day 122
 I had the best surprise! My Knoxville friends Lesa and Kt came to visit me! I love these girls so much! 

day 123
 It was a blast being with my girls! And of course Sade had to help me with the selfie!


day 126
 The day my fitbit broke into.


day 127
Happy Mother's Day
At least one of us looks a little happy to celebrate. 


day 128
 I had to stop by and see my Asheville girls before I headed back to Augusta.

day 129
My girls are so cute! 

xoxo, 
Aunt Moe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe