Tuesday, December 20, 2016

November #moeeveryday2016

November

In November I celebrated Lilly's birthday, had some surprise visitors, traveled to King of Prussia, and gave thanks!  
Palm Village Augusta was ready for a party to celebrated the our favorite lady, Lilly Pulitzer! 

We had some super cute visitors throughout the day!


I wrote about doing a Pure Barre challenge


I had the best surprise visitors! Jennifer and the girls drove down to visit! I hadn't seen them since August! I was one happy girl. 

I took them to my favorite place to eat at one of my favorite places to eat in Augusta. 

The Junior League was having their annual Holiday show so we ventured downtown to check it out. It really did help put us in the Christmas spirit! 

Hearing the girls read always makes my reading teacher heart happy! 

My Palm Village family traveled to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania  to buy for Summer 2017! 



Hadley likes to text me throughout the week! 

I sent this picture to the girls and they thought it was hilarious that I was wearing a "baby" bib!

Lilly's headquarters are called the Pink Palace! I had to take a picture so everyone could see it was actually pink! 

Mom and I traveled to Pinehurst to celebrate McKinley's birthday! It was a painting party! 


After the party we went to Pinehurst's Festival of Trees. The girls love a show and were excited to see  some kids performing! 

Photo Booth fun


I tried all weekend to get a Christmas card picture. 

My family came to Augusta for Thanksgiving and brought me a Christmas tree. 

Just hanging out waiting to eat our Thanksgiving meal! 


Thankful for these three girls! 


Harper knows how to speak my love language...


xoxo



2 comments:

  1. lorrainemaulden@yahoo.comDecember 20, 2016 at 7:03 PM

    Always love to see your pictures and read all about your exciting events. Your new life seems to agree with you and I love seeing you so happy!!! CHEERS! Love & miss you .... Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe