Wednesday, November 23, 2016

October #moeeveryday2016

Just a few October pictures to share!

I didn't get to visit with Hadley and Harper in October but Jennifer made sure to send me pictures.
They visited a pumpkin patch and picked out the perfect pumpkin!




I attended a Women in Business event in Augusta. Palm Village Augusta provided the door prize for the event! Is it bad that I was hoping I would win it? 

My mom and our friend Debbie came to visit for a weekend. We had a party at the store, saw Christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby, and I tried out a new church in town. It was a busy and fun weekend!

Sade and I got to attend a fundraiser that our friend Rachel organized. It was a fun filled Lilly night! 


I had to go to Office Depot for supplies and found my favorite pen Buy 2 get 1 free! I couldn't pass it up!

We hosted a make your own Lilly pumpkin event at the store! Here are a few of the pumpkins we made for PV Augusta.


Just because these girls make my heart happy!

Another great picture from Jennifer!
Myles, Hadley, Harper, and McKinley showing off their carved pumpkins.

The last weekend of October I traveled home for Piper's first birthday! But my first stop was Palm Village Asheville! 

But the most important stop was to celebrate this cuties first birthday! 

Clearly I know what I am doing with babies...


The next day I spent time visiting my Mamaw Mary. She told me not to post this on that Facebook. 

The girls were Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter! 

The leaves are still green in Augusta so I enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves at home. 

I voted early in Lilly and pearls! 
#GodblessAmerica

Also in October I started the Pure Barre See Your Strong challenge. I can't wait to share my thoughts on the challenge and getting back to the barre after a long break!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe