Tuesday, January 17, 2017

250 Club


Last week I took my 250th Pure Barre Class! 


It took me three years and three different studios to get to the 250th class. 

Jill, the owner at Pure Barre Augusta, has been so kind and welcoming to me since my move to Augusta!

I started my journey to the 250 club on December 30, 2013 at Pure Barre Asheville.  

 I instantly feel in love with Pure Barre.

I have begged my friends to join me at the barre.

I have had teachers that push me to do the final ten, best ten. 

I have been known to break out my moves in the most random places. 

I have made more friends join me at Pure Barre. 

 I have signed the 100 club barre in Asheville.


I have celebrated Pure Barre Asheville's birthday!

I have taken numerous pictures of my sticky socks. 




 I have been taken a class in Brooklyn with some of my besties! 

I have celebrated 150 classes. 

I have taken classes where I thought I might die with some crazy tubes!

I have smiled through 200 classes!

I have hosted a pop up Pure Barre class at Palm Village Asheville. 

I have said good bye to my original Pure Barre and moved to Augusta. 

I have found a new Pure Barre home at Pure Barre Augusta.

I have taken a picture everyday of the See Your Strong challenge. 




I have visited Pure Barre Asheville on vacation and spent time with one of my favorite friends! 


And..

I have loved every minute of my Pure Barre experience.  All 13,750 minutes of them!

If you have been one of my teachers or friends then you know this meme describes me perfectly.

Thanks to all my friends and teachers for helping me reach the 250 club! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe