Monday, January 9, 2017

December #moeeveryday2016

December

December is my second favorite month of the year!
I love the anticipation of Christmas and the excitement in the air! If it would just snow the whole month of December I would be the happiest girl around!



I started the month hosting the Palm Village Augusta Christmas party!
I love these girls! They make work so much fun!

Lilly Pulitzer did a collaboration with St. Tropez and I couldn't be more excited! I use St. Tropez weekly and love it! 


Having fun rearranging my store.

I wanted to use this picture on Instagram for #moeeveryday because I love these leggings and my job! 

Hadley and Harper were in a Christmas program at their school. A few months ago they called and asked me to come see it. So how could we miss it?

Silly girls!

The next day we went shopping and visited the Lilly store in their town. Harper said she really needed these sunglasses. 

We also visited the bookstore. The girls really like to read and love getting a new book! 

I must have been really busy because the next picture I have is from Christmas Day!

I am always trying to take a good selfie. 
Ryan is a good sport! 

Cousin picture...love my family so much!

The day after Christmas I met my friend Kelly at Pure Barre! I love sharing my love of Pure Barre with my friends! I am always so happy when my friends agree to go! 

December was great because I got to spend time with my favorites twice! We all met in the mountains to celebrate Christmas and New Years! 

I think I look old and tired in this picture but decided I to post it anyway.
I love my sweet Hadley Grace!

And I love Harper Lane too! 

Happy New Year! 

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe