Sunday, April 30, 2017

Disney 2017 - Magic Kingdom

A few months ago I started planning my 40th birthday trip. I knew I didn't want to be in Augusta, Asheville, or Pinehurst for the big day. I knew I wanted to be with the girls since we share a birthday. During my search I had a friend tell me that I should take the girls on a Disney cruise. She promised they were fantastic! If you know me you know that I am afraid of deep water and have severe anxiety on bridges. But I messaged my Disney travel planner and got a quote. And that is how the week long Disney adventure began for our birthdays!


The planning started with a cruise and ended up being a land to sea Disney vacation! 
Hadley and Harper picked the parks for the beginning of the week! 


Excited for the fun day ahead! 


We rode the Little Mermaid ride first then hit up the Dumbo ride. 




These girls have my heart. I love that they want to hang out with Aunt Moe now. Let's hope they still want to in ten years!



The girls met Belle at Enchanted Tales with Belle.


I was excited about our fast passes for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train but Harper wasn't really into the ride. 


One last photo before the day was over. (Hadley wasn't really wanting to be in the picture!)


Mom and I love Disney and had a great time together! 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe