Wednesday, November 22, 2017

July 2017

July.

I need to catch up! 2017 will be over soon. Yikes!

Double yay for the USA! 

I tried chicken and waffles for the first time. I wasn't a fan. #moes40for40

Sloane and I wore our old Lilly shifts for Throwback Thursday!


I suffered through another hot summer in Augusta!


I traveled home to the mountains to hang out with these fun kids. We decided to see who could plank the longest! 



I have always wanted to take the girls on the parkway. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood are when my family would go on the parkway. We had a good time exploring and spending time together!









I tried to plank on a log...








LOVE these people! 

I tried a raw oyster - #moes40for40



Not a fan!

I tried the famous "pink" drink at Starbucks. 


I had been homesick for a while. I just missed my NC mountains and God answered my prayers. I was offered the manager's position at Palm Village Asheville. 

I ended the month of July with a beach trip to celebrate Jennifer's 40th birthday! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe