Monday, September 18, 2017

June 2017

June 2017

I started the month of June with a trip to Southern Pines to visit my friends. 

Kim and I took a Pure Barre class at the new studio in Southern Pines. And I made her take another PB picture with me! 

On the trip we took a lot of selfies! 

and we made sure we checked off the things to do....
snuggle with Moe!

Laughing with my girl Harper!

Then the girls said take our picture like this
Silly girls!

I got my 40th birthday gift from my sweet friend Lillie! 

In June I finally got to meet this sweet little girl, Madeline. 
Madeline is the daughter of my first assistant manager, Kayle and she is the first Palm Village Augusta baby!! 

Mom and Dad surprised me with a visit to Augusta. We ate at my favorite restaurant in Augusta, Farm Haus Burgers! 

In June I also found out that my store won a contest with Lilly! 



Harper and Hadley were models for my store's instagram page! 


We had a Pop Up Print in the Lilly world so I squeezed myself into the original Lobstah Roll to celebrate the occasion! 

I came home Father's Day weekend and got to go to the sweetest wedding. 



I posted this on my Instagram in honor of Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day to my dad. The man who told me that sitting on his front porch was like taking a vacation everyday. Thanks for all the countless vacations and stories from the front porch!

My dad sent me home with some collard greens.

Pure Barre Augusta started a new summer challenge...40 classes in 60 days. 
I was behind from the beginning. 

I posted a "naked" selfie to help out a friend with Rodan and Fields. 


I celebrated National Wear Your Lilly Day with my favorite Lilly Ladies!!

I love these three ladies so much! 

I love this little girl too. She is my favorite Little Lilly shopper in Augusta! 

This girl right here makes me smile! I love (loved) having her as my sidekick in Augusta! 

These cute girls showed up on Lilly P's App!

Love notes from Harper! 

Cutest golfers I know! The girls did their second year of golf camp! 

June was a fun and hot month in Augusta! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe