Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Disney 2022 - Day Five



Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. The castle makes me happy! 

We stayed at the Polynesian which is a monorail resort. We were able to do our security for the Magic Kingdom before we got on the monorail. So we were able to walk right into the park. That is one of the best perks! 



Jennifer was still not feeling well so we decided to spend a few hours in the park before having a resort day. 


I visited DISNEY WORLD during the 25th anniversary year and I was excited to spend some time there during the 50th! 



Mickey! He is so cute in his 50th anniversary suit! 


After meeting Mickey we watched a parade. Then smiled for some pictures with the 50th castle. 


We ventured to Tomorrowland and the girls wanted to drive the cars. This was the first time I have ever been on this ride. It was not the smoothest ride but the girls really enjoyed it! 



After our drive we decided to ride the Peoplemover. 




We rode a few more rides and then decided to head back to the resort for dinner, swimming, and resting. 



Dole Whip number five for the week. If you can't tell Dole Whips are my favorite Disney snack. 


During our 2021 trip to Disney they were not doing fireworks. I have always enjoyed the fireworks so Harper and I went back to the Magic Kingdom to watch the new fireworks show. We found a good spot to watch Tinkerbell fly. She flew right over our heads!





Two happy girls! 

xoxo,

Aunt Moe





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe