Friday, April 8, 2022

Disney 2022 - Day Six - Epcot


On Thursday we headed over to Epcot to enjoy the Festival of Arts Festival!



This trip we were excited that the monorail was open to Epcot and we got to ride it to Epcot. One short walk and ride we were in Epcot. 


Epcot opens later so our first stop was a snack! Jennifer was feeling better and was able to go with us. I did get up and purchase some passes to ride the new Remi ride and the Frozen ride. 


I love a chocolate chip cookie and this cookie did not disappoint. Sadly I couldn't eat it all and didn't have a bag to put it in to save. Next trip I will put some ziploc bags in my bag so I can save some of the snacks! 

We walked around and rode Figment and Soarin. We grabbed lunch in the Land building before heading over to France to ride Remi. On our way we saw Mary Poppins! I love the Mary Poppin movies. 



We continued to walk around Epcot exploring the countries and found Minnie Mouse! 





It was nice not having to wear masks outside this trip. We still had to wear them inside and on rides. 


I love these girls and love being able to share these trips with them! 


We have been waiting for Space 220 to open for the past two years! We were lucky to land a reservation to blast off into Space. Hadley loves space so this was a fun place for her! 


Since it was January it got dark early. The Epcot ball was beautiful reflecting on the water. 



We stayed all day in Epcot! We were tired but overall had a wonderful day. The weather was lovely and the crowds were low. We got to ride Soarin twice and ate some yummy food. We also rode the new Remi ride in France. It was so fun! I loved not having to wait in the long line. The purchase was well worth the money. 
This day was one of my favorites. 

xoxo, 
Aunt Moe




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe