Friday, February 1, 2013

Facetime, Flannel, and Friday

 

A couple of pictures from today.
 


Facetiming with Harper. Her smile is the sweetest thing! My heart melts everytime I see it!
 

Tried to get a picture with both of them.
 

 
My new flannel shirt and Lilly Pulitzer iPhone case!

 
Arm Candy
 
I was suppose to go visit the girls this weekend (they live 4 hours away!) but plans changed. So they surprised me with a Facetime call! It took them some time to warm up to talking to me.  Later on Jennifer sent me a message saying that Hadley told her Ariel doll that Moe can't talk right now she's busy in mommy's phone! Ha!
 
I had intentions of posting a Pinterest inspired outfit today but I feel totally awkward taking pictures of myself! I can't figure out how you are suppose to hold the phone and not look like a dork. I guess someday this will become easier/normal for me or I will continue to feel dorky. Time will tell.
 
xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe