Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

 Happy Birthday Mom!
 
Thank you for being our biggest fan and cheerleader in life! Ryan and I are so blessed to have you as our mom!
 

A few reasons why my mom rocks -

1. She has naturally curly hair and she does not color it!
2. She is an awesome pre-school teacher and loves those kids like her own.
3. She taught Ryan and me to love God and who He is!
4. She has always been there for me when my heart has been broken and helped me get it put back together.
5. No matter what my mom loves Ryan and me and makes us feel like the best things in the world. Her love is amazing! 


Granny Janet with a few of her favorites.


So here is to my mom! She is a rock star!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe