Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Twins, Lilly, and more

I got an iPhone after Christmas. It has changed my life! I take more pictures and I am completely addicted to instagram.
 
So Jennifer, Hadley and Harper's mom, sent me pictures last week of the girls. I had to put them side by side to try to figure out who was who. I can always tell them apart and I was shocked I couldn't tell them apart in these pictures.
 
 
Looking at it now I am still not sure who is who!
 

Ulta is now carrying St. Tropez! I love this self tanner. It is easy to use and doesn't have the yucky self tanner smell! It is a little pricey but so is skin cancer! I will not lay in a tanning bed anymore so this is my new alternative. I use the bronzing mousse about 2 times a week to keep me from being pasty white!
 

I ordered this necklace from BaubleBar (Here's an invitation). I have wanted to find a sparkly statement necklace for a while now and I found this. My first order was $10 off so I snatched this necklace up. Now I have to figure out how to wear it! In my package was a handwritten thank you note which I loved. I loved getting a handwritten note. I think it is nice and classy!
 
Look at these sweet faces! I'm in love!
2 year old pre-school
 
Since I don't live near these cuties I have to rely on Jennifer to send me pictures of the girls! Thanks Jennifer!
 
I went back to Ms. Arty Pants and added to my Lilly Chin Chin canvas. I think it looks much better now.
 
I took this picture when I was at Palm Village a few weeks ago. I love this dress! It is on my Lilly wish list.
 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe