Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wicked

 
Last night mom and I traveled to Charlotte to see Wicked. It was a fun way to celebrate her birthday! Mom and I love Wicked. We are Wicked groupies. This was our fourth time seeing this show. We cannot get enough of it! We also love taking people to see it. Last night we took my mom's friend, Mrs. Groves with us. She loved it as much as we do!
 
Mom and Me
 
I think my teeth look a little weird in this picture. 
 
 
Wicked is the untold story of the Witches of Oz. Funny thing is is that I have never watched the Wizard of Oz! I have seen bits and pieces of it but not the entire movie! I know the story of the movie so I was not lost the first time I saw Wicked.
 
 
It is hard to say what my favorite part is of Wicked. I love it all. The music, the story, the friendship, Elphaba and Glinda, and the costumes. It is truly a magical musical. Every second of it is enjoyable and entertaining. If you are trying to pick to a musical to see I would definitely recommend Wicked.
 
The only bad part of the trip was traveling on a school night. We didn't get home til 1:30 am. I didn't love getting up and going to work this morning.  It was tough. I don't know how all these parents of young kids get up with them through the night and work the next day!
 
The outfit I wore. I keep hoping that Spring will show up soon!
Lilly Pulitzer Moxy top and Luxury Capri's in Lucky Charms. 
 
xoxo
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I loved Wicked too. It was my first time but I can promise you it will not be my last. I want to see it on stage in NY or London. Wanna go with me?

    You HAVE to see the Wizard of Oz. It is my all time favorite!!

    Cathy Babb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will see it in New York sometime! That is on my bucket list!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe