Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday!



 Yesterday I celebrated my birthday! At first I thought I wouldn't be seeing the girlies on our birthday because I was waiting to go visit for their birthday party in a few weeks. But I got a BIG surprise Friday afternoon at school...they came to see me for the weekend!
 
 
I was so happy I cried! It was a great way to begin my weekend!
 
On Friday night my friend Kelly came in from Knoxville to celebrate my birthday and my friends Amber and Cynthia birthdays!
 
Good times!
 
Yesterday I spent the day with the girls, Jennifer, Jennifer's mom LouAnn, and my mom. We went to the Mountain Playlodge in Asheville. (Super cool place for kids in this area!) We ate lunch at Chick-fil-A and had yogurt at Sweet Frogs.
 
playing beauty shop
 

 
Then we went to the Lilly store! They were having a surprise party for me!
 
Photo: You won't want to miss this!!!
 
I was lucky enough to win this scarf on my birthday! Thanks Palm Village!
 
 
Harper and my mom hanging out in Palm Village while I shopped. Hadley was asleep in the car!
 
My birthday message from McKinley and Myles (Hadley and Harper cousins) - too cute not to share!
 
It was a fun day! I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life!
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh those two kids at the bottom sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe