Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Whereabouts

 
 
This past weekend my family traveled to Williamsburg, Virginia to attend the funeral of my Grandfather. He owned a sign company for years. The picture above is his very first sign shop in Williamsburg.
 
My brother Ryan and me
 

 I wanted a picture of us together since we were dressed up! I can't remember the last time I saw him in a suit!
 
My Parents
 
 
On Sunday we drove down to the Outer Banks because Dad and Ryan had never been! The first stop we made was Duck Donuts.
 
These are the absolute best donuts! If you are ever in the Outer Banks you need to visit one of their locations!
 
Visiting the Wright Brothers Memorial.
 


 
We were exhausted when we finally made it home! It was an emotionally and physically tiring weekend.
 
xoxo
 


 

1 comment:

  1. You're right Duck Donuts are the best!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe