Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My iPhone Life

Just some random pictures I have on my iPhone.
 
Sisters.
I think my heart melted when I saw this picture. Sweet girls!
These cutie pies will be celebrating a birthday this Saturday! I can't believe they will be 3!
I tried to explain that my birthday was the same day. Not sure they get it but they did say I would be 2 on my birthday!
 
 
Julie, Terre, and Me
 
Last week my class and the other second grade classes took a field trip to Mingus Mill in Cherokee. This was Terre's last field trip. She is retiring at the end of May! Terre has been my mentor since I started teaching. I am not sure what I will do without her.
 

My Lilly inspired Silpada table.
 
Getting a Runner's magazine in the mail makes me feel like a real runner! ha!
 
My work computer. Celebrating Lilly everyday!
 
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe