Saturday, July 6, 2013

Disney - Day Three

My heart belongs in Magic Kingdom. Once I walk in the gates I become a 5 year old girl again. My heart melts when I see the castle and my eyes get a little moist! I love that Disney can make all of us feel young again and it is completely magical. 
 
Get ready for more Disney pictures!

We started our morning early in the Magic Kingdom. I wanted to get there early enough to avoid the big crowds! We were able to do Tomorrowland and Fantasyland fairly quick. Ryan and mom were good sports to get up early with me! (I am a morning person. Mom and Ryan - not so much!)
 
Love, love, love! 
 
Ryan took advantage of Starbucks on Main Street. He was surprised it was cheaper at Disney than here at home!

It's a Small World. 
I know that many of my friends cringe when they think of this ride but I adore it. All the little dancing dolls makes me smile. After all - it's a world of laughter and a world of cheer!  


Next up was lunch at Be Our Guest inside the Beast's castle.  I wanted to do dinner but we couldn't get  reservations! So I settled for lunch. I thought the food was yummy and the atmosphere was incredible. I will be eating here again. Hopefully when I go back to run my Princess race! 

Belle's cottage 

After lunch we got in line to do Enchanted Tales with Belle. I feel like this is a must do while in the Magic Kingdom. As you are waiting to go in you move through Belle's cottage. 

This is the part where she meets Prince Charming but she won't discover that it's him til chapter three! (I'm now singing this song in my head!)

Once we got inside the attraction, we were assigned parts in the story. We acted out the part where Belle and Beast fall in love! I got to be the horse. I had to gallop and neigh like a horse. I can't believe Disney is not calling me now to perform everyday! 


I had to include this picture. This little girl's face was precious! She was dancing with Belle and was enchanted for sure. When I looked over at my mom she was crying! That is one of the parts that I just love about Disney...the eyes of a child! 

After my awesome performance I got to pose with Princess Belle. 

Princess Tiana

Last time I was at Disney I did not meet Princess Tiana. She is one of Hadley and Harper's favorite princesses. She was so sweet. Princess Tiana made the sweetest video for the girls.  
 

Mom and me on Its a Small World. 
 
It was very hot that day so we went back to the hotel to rest and shower again! When we got back to the Magic Kingdom, Ryan had another Starbucks!

 
The first night we tried to watch the night parade but had trouble seeing it. We decided we wanted a good seat for the parade so we found a place and sat down. We waited for about 2 hours to watch a parade!

Our view while waiting

our waiting selfie
 

Tinkerbell started the parade.
 
After the parade we watched the fireworks and the castle show (Celebrate the Magic). We also walked around the park one last time!

I decided to go visit the fairies to see if they would make a video for the girls. They did but it was very odd. I felt like these fairies had attitude! I didn't really care for the visit with them!
 
My favorites of day 3 -
 
1. The nighttime parade
2. Enchanted Tales with Belle
3. Wishes (fireworks)
4. Eating at Be Our Guest
5. Really, all of it!
 
Our friend, Jillian, met us at the Magic Kingdom on this day. She is working there as a seasonal employee. It was great spending time with her!
 
I loved being with my mom and brother at Disneyworld. We had such a great time. I can't wait to go back and run the Princess half in February!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe