Monday, July 1, 2013

Disneyworld - day two

Our second day at Disney was our busiest. We hit 3 parks that day. We started at Animal Kingdom bright and early at 9:00.  Because we were doing 3 parks that day we only did a few attractions at each park. 

The Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom

The first ride we rode was the Safari.  The animals were out feeding so we saw several animals. I thought this giraffe was beautiful. 

Our second stop at Animal Kingdom was the Finding Nemo show. This show was amazing! It is a must see at Animal Kingdom. 

After the Animal Kingdom we went to Epcot. Apparently I didn't take any pictures! We did one of my all time favorites - Soarin! The Wait for this ride was crazy - 85 minutes! But I think it is worth it. We ate and visited France while we were there. 

Our last stop of the day was Hollywood Studios. My first stop was the Aerosmith ride. As I walked up to get fast passes the workers were standing outside.  The ride was down for technical difficulties. Secretly inside I was freaking out but I got a fast pass anyway. Later on when we went back to ride, the ride was still down. To say I was bummed was an understatement. This roller coaster is my all time favorite! 

The hat in Hollywood Studios. 

In Studios we watched the Beauty and Beast show and the Little Mermaid show. We also ate at the Hollywood Brown Derby. 

After dinner we decided we were just so tired we had to go back to the room to sleep. 

My favorites from day 2 - 

1. Finding Nemo Musical
2. Soarin
3. Beauty and Beast stage show. 

I need to say a huge thank you to Bryan Groves. He was our "tour guide" at Disney that day. His mom, Kathy, works with mom and Bryan works at Disney. Bryan had never met us before and he spent the day with us. It's always great to have friends that work at Disney because they know the ins and outs to help make the day go easier! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe