Saturday, June 29, 2013

DisneyWorld - day one

This blog has now become my scrapbook. I used to spend lots of time putting scrapbooks together. I haven't scrapbooked in years! I wish I had started blogging a few years ago! That being said get ready for picture overload with my trip to DisneyWorld with my mom and brother. We did ask my dad to go but he said he never wanted to go back to DisneyWorld. It is not the happiest place on earth  for him! 



We flew down on Saturday and went into the Magic Kingdom that afternoon. It was hot. We became sweaty and smelly almost instantly. But I guess that is okay because everyone is in the same boat! 

Main Street, USA


In line for the Jungle Cruise. 

Another view of the castle. 

The castle at night. I could sit and stare at this castle for hours. It just so pretty and magical at night! 


All the people trying to leave. This is not my favorite part of Disney - 40,000 people trying to leave at the same time. 

My favorite parts of day one - 
1. I tried a Dole Whip for the first time. It was good but I don't think I will be craving one anytime soon.
2. Splash Mountain - It is always a fun ride. 
3. "Celebrate the Magic" show or as I called it - the castle show.
4. Meeting Ariel. She was so sweet and made a video for those sweet girls, Hadley and Harper!

 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe