Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 5

Day 29
I didn't take this picture but I couldn't resist reposting it! The girls woke up to snow and they were so excited about going sledding. When I asked them about why they didn't have on gloves, Harper told me that they had pockets! Ha! I love the reasoning of a three year old! 

 Day 30
A snow day = workday visits with a coworker's baby! I couldn't resist loving on this cutie pie! Little Macie is a happy baby! 

 Day 31
Lululemon bags have some very nice words of wisdom on them! I rewarded myself with some new workout clothes from there. 

 Day 32
I completed the 20 classes in 30 days at Pure Barre! Pure Barre is one of my new obsessions. 

Day 33
My outfit of the day for Super Bowl Sunday. Go Broncos!
I am a Peyton Manning fan so I was so excited for him to play in the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I had severe anxiety throughout this game. It did not turn out the way I wanted. I was pretty bummed out about the outcome until I saw the post game interview with Russell Wilson. He gave glory to God and I knew everything would be okay. 

Day 34
I'm working on my outfit for the Enchanted Princess Run at DisneyWorld this month. This is my top. It will make its debut in 18 days! The super talented Eleanor at Lilly helped me out! 

Day 35
I Facetimed with my precious friend Kelly! She cut 10 inches off her hair and donated it for World Cancer Day. She is pretty amazing! Doesn't she look pretty? 

So I have to share this extra picture...
Hadley and Harper had one too many falls in the snow! Love those sweet faces! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe