Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 6

 Day 36
I went shopping for a headband for the Princess race. I asked for help picking out which headband I should wear on race day. It was pretty much a split decision. I love the bottom headband. I think it is pretty and I have already worn it. But I decided to go with the top headband for the race. It just screams princess to me!

 Day 37
I took an awesome Pure Barre class! 

 Day 38
I got my Magical Express info from my Disney travel agent! She has been so wonderful. Jennifer has helped me plan my Princess race weekend trip for months! If you are planning a trip to Disney contact her here. You don't have to pay her, Disney does so why not get her to help?!

 Day 38
I worked on race signs for my 2 favorite Princess Half Marathon runners, Brooke and Jillian! 

 Day 39
I attempted to make strawberry brownies for Valentine's Day. They are pretty good. The cream cheese makes them better! 

 Day 40
This was my drive home from work. I loved the snow on the trees! It was beautiful. 

Day 41
Another repost from the twins. They are catching snowflakes! Pure Joy.

See you next week! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe