Tuesday, July 22, 2014

a summer day with aunt moe

Last week when I was visiting Jennifer and the girls I got to have time with just the girls! Jennifer and her sister Kim are opening a pre-school and this summer they are offering summer camps every few weeks. The girls decided to take a break from camp and stay with me. They got to ride in my car for the first time and acted very excited to ride in aunt moe's car!

Once we got ready we picked up their cousin McKinley. She was at summer camp and I had to change cars with Jennifer. So I got to drive her mini van. My car is too small for three booster seats.


When we parked a train went by. They were so excited to see it but as you can tell they did not like the loud noise. 

On my last trip, Jennifer took me to this place that made Orange-Aides. I had never had one and was so excited to try it. Well I LOVED it! I have been dreaming about going back and having one. I decided that this would be a fun treat for the girls and me. Going to get an orange-aide is now on my to-do list every time I visit Jennifer.

I mean can we get any cuter? 

As we walked to get our orange-aides we saw a shoe store having a 50% off sale. We I had to go in and look. The girls helped me picked out this pair of shoes to wear to a wedding I am attending soon. I think they picked a great pair.

Sweet girls waiting ever so patiently on aunt Moe and her shoe shopping.

After we finished downtown we made a trip to the Dollar Tree. We found Elsa hair! Hadley was so excited and we sent this picture to Elsa. Of course Elsa loved her hair.

The girls were so good for me that day. I look forward to many more days where I can take them out and about. They are coming up to the mountains for "Camp Moe" in a few weeks. I told them we would visit a castle (Biltmore House) and they are so excited that they might get to see a real love princess. Ha!

Hadley asked me one day during my visit if I thought about her when I wasn't with her. I told her yes - Everyday! I told her that she was always on my mind and always in my heart. And they are. I love my sweet girls. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe