Sunday, July 20, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 26

Hello! I'm slightly behind in posting my pictures of the day. 

Day 183 
I love my summer job! I work in such a fun, happy place and the people I work with are great too! This is just a few of the fabulous people I work with at my Lilly dream job. 

 Day 184
I completed the 15 to Freedom Pure Barre challenge! Yay me!

 Day 185
God Bless America!

 Day 186
sweet summertime



Day 187
This is what happens when you forget to take a picture of the day!

 Day 188
Car washes always freak me out just a little bit (who am I kidding, they freak me out a whole lot!) but the colorful soap sort of helps with my fear.

Day 189
My former co-worker Terre met me for lunch. It was so nice catching up with her. I miss her.

A couple of other pictures from the week -
 Silpada released this picture as a sneak peak of their new jewelry. I can't wait to have this and wear it. I think it is beautiful! What do you think?

 This is Lilly's Elsa of the month for July. It is called Stuffed Shells. I took this picture to try to decide if I need this Elsa top to add to my collection. So readers, what do you think? Do I need this top?


 I worked on the 4th of July.

I had a friend who went to Washington DC for vacation. While she was in the American History Museum she saw this and thought of me. It is a vintage Lilly dress from the 60s. I would love to have a dress like this. I am always on the lookout for some vintage Lilly!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer. It seems to be going by too fast!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe