Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 25

I can't believe it is week 25 of 2014! Twenty-five is my lucky number. I still think I am 25 and tell my students that is how old I am! I once won $300 by betting on the number 25. So I love the number 25. It's also a multiple of 5 and I like counting by 5s! 

 Day 176
This is my Mamaw and Papaw Chambers' house. So many memories were made there when I was a kid. I miss my Mamaw and Papaw so much. 

 Day 177
A fun summer day...Pure Barre, Silpada, and lunch with a dear friend.

 Day 178 
I started my morning at Pure Barre with some of my favorite ladies! I love bring a friend Friday at Barre! 

 Day 179
Summer Nights

 Day 180
I couldn't make it to Pure Barre for the 15 to Freedom challenge so I practiced my highest heels at home. 

 Day 181
I spent the day organizing my retiring Silpada jewelry.
Day 182
Yes, I wear my Ugg slippers year round. Outside and inside.

I'm sad week 25 is over but look forward to week 26!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe