Thursday, September 4, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 35

Another week has flown by. I can't believe that summer is over and school is back in full swing. Here's to another week...

 Day 239
Mountain weather

 Day 240
So I have been a Silpada rep for 2 years and never even thought about buying these earrings. After seeing my friend Jamie wear these earrings all summer, I had to HAVE them! I love them! Thanks Jamie!

 Day 241
The 4 hour drive is totally worth it to see these cuties at the end!

 Day 242
The girls loved watching the pretty horses jump.

 Day 243
At lunch I got stuck at the kid's table but it wasn't so bad because this was my cute seat mate!

 Day 244
The weekend was over and I had to leave my sweet girls and Winston!

Day 245
Working on my Disney plans...fingers crossed we get the Anna and Elsa meet and greet! 

Thanks for reading! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe