Thursday, September 11, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 36


Day 246
Twinning is so much fun with my friend Jamie! 

Day 247 
Recess 

Day 248
Picture day at school. 

Day 249
Fun day at work with Emily! I have to say my co-workers at Lilly are the best. 

Day 250
We had the cutest visitor at Lilly! Love when Baby Tyler visits with her mommy! 

Day 251 
It was a great mail day! I was able to check off one of my Lilly wish list items thanks to Re-Lilly! 

Day 252
Happy Birthday to My friend Megan and Pure Barre Asheville! 

Sometimes it takes several tries to get a picture of the day...
I very thankful I have friends who will help me out! 


And I have to include this picture because I love it 
Lilly friends. 
(I love this dress so much I wore it twice in one week!)

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe