Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July

July.
I spent the 4th at the store working with one of my favorites, Alex! She makes working at Lilly on a holiday more enjoyable!
 I love a theme so dressing for the 4th of July was fun! 

Jennifer sent me this picture of the girls before they went to watch fire works.
 I want time to stop right now. I don't think I am ready for them to start school! 

I didn't go watch fireworks. We just had a family cook out and sat on my cousin's porch. My aunt Catherine and I were chilly and wrapped up in blankets! On the fourth of July! Only in the mountains.
 I think our view for the evening was just as pretty as fireworks.

I just had to include this picture in my July recap. Again...time needs to stop! 

 I put myself on a buying freeze at work. So for six weeks I didn't buy a thing! I was excited to stop the freeze and buy this top! Definitely one of my new favorites!

Another big thing happened at the Lilly shop...
 I got my monogram on the wall in one of the dressing rooms! 
It's the little things that make me happy.

We traveled to South Carolina to watch my cousin Meredith play in a softball tournament! Since they live in Virginia we really never have the opportunity to watch her play. We were so happy that we got to go and see her play. We had a blast cheering her on. She is really good at what she does. I hope we have the chance to watch her more!



The last week of July was spent at the beach with my friends! This was my view for the week! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe