Thursday, August 20, 2015

My weekend visitors

Last weekend I had some special visitors! Jennifer and her girls, Kim and her kids, and their mom, LouAnn, all came to visit the mountains! I love it when they visit. The kids start school next week so this was their last weekend getaway for a while.

The girls needed to so some back to school shopping so we hit up the new Asheville outlets. Our first stop was J Crew to visit one of my former co-workers, Mary.



Harper found some sunglasses and thought she needed to take a selfie.
They found some shoes to try on.

Granny Janet gave the kids some coins to throw into the fountain and make a wish!

It started raining and I think the kids were over shopping so we headed home!

On Saturday we did some back to school shopping at my favorite place, Palm Village!
We have little girl leggings and I couldn't wait for the girls to try them on. They did a good job being fashion models!

After shopping for a while we decided to have lunch in Biltmore Village. I took them to one of my favorite places, The Wayside.
This is so rare...Myles and me in a picture! Sweet Myles rarely lets me hold him. 

Of course Harper has no problem posing in a picture with Aunt Moe!

Asheville has a hop on hop off trolley that goes around town. We thought that might be a great way to ride around town and visit downtown Asheville. (I absolutely hate driving downtown. I always ride with someone else if I need to go. I thought this would be a good way to get out of having to drive downtown!)
Just three of my favorite people! 

And three more of my favorites

The kids loved being on a bus and not buckled up!

If you look close you can see the Grove Park!

On Sunday it was time to go home.

Love these kids!

It's no secret that I absolutely adore these girls! I know we are not blood family but there is no doubt in my mind that they are my family! I love being Aunt Moe! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe