Friday, February 5, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 5


day 29
I had a resting day after a busy week traveling to Mandeville and Knoxville.

day 30
Seeing pictures of these cute girls always brightens my day.
The girls were at the beach getting ready to go down to play in the water! 

day 31
I love the way tree branches look against the evening sky.

day 32
Fun times with my Palm Village work family!
We had a manager's summit in Asheville for a few days. It's always nice to get to talk and catch up with other Lilly girls. 

 day 33
trying something new

day 34
I got to spend three days with the other managers of Palm Village at our first manager's summit. I learned so much and I am ready to tackle Augusta!
#lillydreamjob

day35
motivation for the week

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe