Sunday, February 28, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 8

day 51
I had dinner with two of my dearest friends, Carla and Niki. It was nice to catch up with them before I move. Old friends are the best!


day 52
Here is a secret about me - I love to iron.  My mom gave me this iron for Christmas and I love it so much!

day 53
Mounds of snow in KOP (King of Prussia). It totally reminded me of my Appalachian days! 

day 54
I spent the day at the Pink Palace buying Resort Fall for Palm Village Augusta! It was a fun but short trip! 

day 55
This Le Creuset cookware set makes me want to learn to cook!  

day 56
I handed over my Palm Village Asheville key to the new Assistant Manager, Carly. I will miss Asheville so much but I am so excited to open a Palm Village store in Augusta!

So this next week is pretty busy. I am packing up and moving! Stay tuned...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe